The lightest carabiner in the world - in a sixpack.
The 20g barrier has been broken! The Nineteen G is the lightest carabiner in the world – and makes no compromises on strength.
Dimensions: 78 x 50mm
Gate opening: 17mm
Load-bearing capacity (major axis): 20kN
Load-bearing capacity (minor axis): 7kN
Load-bearing capacity (gate open): 7kN
• Very lightweight construction
• Strong aluminium alloy, special hardening treatment
• Compact shape and minimal pack size
• Lightweight wire gates reduce whip-lash effect on the gate in a fall
• The colour scheme fits the established camming devices