High performance, mid-weight, down jackets with Hydronaute XT water-resistant and breathable shell and water resistant DWR treated down.
750+ loft down with DWR Loft treatment, Hydronaute XT water resistant, highly breathable shell & box-walled baffles for exceptional warmth & minimum weight.
Hydronaute XT fabric provides a significant performance advantage over standard Nylon down garments; it protects the down from exterior moisture while actively removing internal moisture (perspiration) to keep you dryer & warmer.
DWR Loft treated down is more resilient in damp conditions retaining higher loft for longer when you need it most.
Zippered hand warmer pockets on the waist, internal stuff pockets and a high collar with durable, soft-touch, tricot micro-polyester lining complete these high performance, mid-weight down jackets.
Weight: 565g (size 12)
Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
Colour: Black, Malibu Blue
Fill: 210g (size 12) of 750+ loft white duck down with DWR Loft treatment
Lining: Ultralight 30 denier Nylon
Shell: Water resistant, breathable Hydronaute XT
• High collar with durable, soft-touch, micro-polyester lining
• Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
• Hem drawcord with single hand toggles
• Side torso baffles maintain even down distribution
• Zippered hand warmer pockets
• Internal stuff pockets
• Top stitched baffle construction
• YKK zip with under zip flap
• Includes compact stuff sack