A modern classic, the Latok Alpine Jacket is a technical, mid-weight eVent® waterproof, offering no-nonsense protection for a wide range of wet weather pursuits.
Whether you're alpine climbing in winter, taking part in a multi-day backpacking trip or hill-walking in the UK, the Latok Alpine Jacket is the perfect choice. A tough and durable 3L eVent® fabric offers superior levels of breathability, whilst technical features include a helmet-compatible hood, with a roll-down Velcro® tab, and a 2-way YKK AquaGuard® front zip. The Latok Alpine Jacket has become a favourite amongst Rab® sponsored athletes, and has been used in everything from Scottish winter climbing trips to alpine expeditions across the globe.
Weight: 515g (Large)
Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR): 13,900g/m2/day
Colours: Graphene (Grey), Ink (Dark Blue)
Fabric: eVent® 3L
Collar: Tricot lined
• Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down Velcro® tab
• 2-way YKK AquaGuard® front zip, internal storm flap, rain drain
• 2 YKK AquaGuard® zipped A-line chest pockets
• 2 YKK zipped internal mesh pockets
• Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
• Reflective trim
• Regular fit to accommodate mid-weight layers underneath