Trekking on technical terrains and medium weight backpacking.
Water resistant suede leather upper and GORE-TEX® lining. ACTIVfit technology and Biometric sole made of double density polyurethane.
40-48 (with half sizes) For sizing, refer to this chart
750g (one size 42 boot)
Upper: SUEDE Water-Resistant 1.8 mm
Lining: GORE-TEX® (Performance Comfort Footwear)
Insole: ACTIV MEDIUM (Polypropylene 4.5mm thickness)
• Self-moulding padding on ankle area; made of a special “Memory Foam” material, that, thanks to foot heat, adapts itself to each anatomical shape. The “Memory Foam” material keeps its dynamic memory in terms of last and thickness so it recovers its original shape after every use, avoiding unpleasant pressure.
• ACTIVimpact Technology: The soles are built with materials which are able to absorb negative impact with the ground, reducing stress to the lower limbs and exploiting to the utmost the energy used during the activity.
• ACTIVfit Technology: ENJOY THE COMFORT. Thanks to experience and research, SCARPA® is now offering absolute comfort with its ActivFit Technology line. When we say "absolute", we think of a subjective benefit becoming objective comfort. This new line establishes a new quality standard for better performance, comfort, style and durability. Designed for various outdoor activities: backpacking, trekking on technical terrains, hiking. Through the ActivFit Technology, different lasts, soles and models are developed for men and women.
• Lacing system that allows a quick lace adjustment for a perfect wrapping of the foot and ankle.
• Ergonomic padded collar for a perfect ankle wrapping.
• Flex area that allows the natural movement of the ankle while walking.