Ultralight and compact with legendary reliability for those who move fast-and-light.
Engineered for fast-and-light ski mountaineering, splitboarding and snowshoeing, the Flight™ 3 poles feature ultralight, aircraft-grade aluminium construction, a pack-friendly three-section shaft and ergonomic grips. Unlike friction-based adjustment-locking mechanisms that can sometimes slip, Flight™ 3 poles are built around our exclusive SureLock™ Adjustment System, which utilises a positive-locking design for lightweight, reliable performance, and confidence on challenging terrain.
Min/max Length: 110-140cm
Collapsed Length: 62cm
• SureLock™ Adjustment System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers no-slip confidence in all conditions
• Ultralight Strength: Ultralight, uncompromising 7000-series aluminum
• Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and with breakaway protection, should the pole get accidentally lodged
• Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing
• Non-Absorbing Foam Grip: Hydrophobic foam grips won’t conduct cold; grip features a catch for raising Alpine Touring and snowshoe heel lifts