At Boomerang Outdoor Equipment we have a deep passion for the outdoors and hope to enable many more to develop one as well. We’ve been working for over 10 years in the bush, running adventures for groups on the Kokoda Track, Outback Australia, picturesc New Zealand or up and down the east coast of Australia (you can find out more by clicking here). So we know, that when you’re out enjoying these landscapes the last thing you want to be worrying about is your gear!
That’s why we created Boomerang Outdoor Equipment. We’ve already done the hard yards, testing gear and taking note of what works – enabling us to provide you with the best outdoor equipment, gear and clothes for your next adventure. Which is what is outlined in our philosophy:
- Connected: We’re not just computers! We’re real people who love the outdoors, just like you. We get why you love it, and we want to help you enjoy it even more!
- Contactable: We’re not distant or static: we’re involved and would love to hear from you. All feedback, questions and comments are always welcome.
- Competent: We’ve put our money where our mouth is! We’ve been using, developing and researching our gear for ages – we know what we’re talking about and what’s worth buying.
- Competitive: We’re not about making ridiculous margins; we’ll always strive to provide our customers with the best prices possible.
- Country: We’re from Australia, for Australia, and about Australia.
We’re still young, but growing rapidly. If you can’t find what you’re looking for shoot us a message, chances are were in the process of getting our hands on it to! And would love to help source it for you as well.