(RRP: 60L - $399.95, 70L - $419.95, 85L - $429.95)
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.
The Aether AG™ 60 is the perfect backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort for a weekend or longer. Now featuring our innovative Anti-Gravity™ technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set.
Winner of Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year Award for 2017, the Aether AG™ 70 is the perfect backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort for bigger trips and weeklong-plus excursions. Now featuring our innovative Anti-Gravity™ technology.
The Aether AG™ 85 is the perfect backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort on weeklong, monthlong, or never ending journeys. Now featuring our innovative Anti-Gravity™ technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set.
S: 78H x 39W x 31D CM, M: 83H x 39W x 31D CM, L: 88H x 39W x 31D CM
S: 57L, M: 60L, L: 63L
S: 2.267kg, M: 2.290kg, L: 2.313kg
S: 80H x 40W x 34D CM, M: 85H x 40W x 34D, L: 90H x 40W x 34D CM, XL: 95H x 40W x 34D CM
S: 67L, M: 70L, L: 73L, XL: 76L
S: 2.307kg, M: 2.330kg, L: 2.353kg, XL: 2.377kg
S: 82H x 43W x 39D CM, M: 87H x 43W x 39D CM, L: 92H x 43W x 39D CM
S: 82L, M: 85L, L: 88L
S: 2.401kg, M: 2.425kg, L: 2.449kg
If you are unsure about sizing, and for more information on this, please visit Osprey’s information page
210 Denier Nylon dobby, 210 Denier Nylon shadow box, 75 Denier Nylon stretch woven ripstop, 500 Denier plain weave Nylon oxford
• Built in Raincover
• Dual upper side compression straps
• Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
• Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
• Additional main compartment access
• Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
• Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
• Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
• Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
• Large front J-zip access to main compartment