The Bucket List is a decent sized daypack (25 L) made to last a lifetime. It’s rather square (in shape, not purpose) so it comfortably fits your laptop, gym gear and folders under a secure hook-and-loop closure. The inside is clean and green, with a contrast lining and internal organisation, while on the outside there are pockets galore: front, stash and two side stretch pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.
The Bucket List is compatible with our internal pack inserts, so you can add a holder for your laptop or tablet and really get organised. There’s a bike-light loop and canvas-bound seams for waterproofness.
Harness: Detachable Regular
Waterloc® canvas (approximately 390 gsm): A tough, waterproof fabric developed in Australia specifically for One Planet rucksacks. The yarn has a polyester core wrapped in cotton: the core gives the fabric strength, while the cotton expands when moist, filling any microscopic holes and providing superior waterproofing.
Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm)
• Canvas-bound seams
• Carry-on size that easily fits A3 folders and laptops
• Velcro top closure keeps water out
• Handy pull tabs for opening pockets
• Waist belt
• Pockets galore: front pocket with internal organisation, drop-in stash pocket, two side stretch pockets
• Daypack harness comes in three size options and can be swapped to fit
• Optional daypack inserts for water bladder, laptop or tablet