(RRP: 700+ LOFT DWR $459, 800+ LOFT DWR $519)
Well suited for year-round use, the Bungle is versatile: warm enough for bushwalking, light enough for travelling, comfortable enough for anything… The 15-denier Vapour Vent fabric is strong and highly breathable, allowing water vapour to pass through easily so the down can loft to its full potential. The combination of vertical and cross baffles and the 3D hood and neck muff add warmth and comfort.
Weight: 700+ 980g, 800+ 940g
Size (user height x shoulder circumference): Regular 183cm x 160cm
Temperature ratings: Comfort 0°C, Limit of Comfort -7°C, Extreme -23°C
Shape: Tapered rectangular
Foot type: 3D taper
Baffles: Vertical and cross
Season rating: Three-season
15 Denier Vapour Vent
Bungle sleeping bags are made using lightweight and highly breathable 15-denier Vapour Vent fabric. This fabric is strong, compressible and highly breathable. Vapour Vent fabric is woven to allow water vapour to escape whilst remaining down proof. This helps to reduce the sensation of being clammy in the sleeping bag and allows the down to loft to its full potential for maximum performance.
700+ loft DWR
700+ loft DWR treated duck down is One Planet's best value down, used for applications where minimum weight and packed size are not critical.
800+ loft DWR
800+ loft DWR treated duck down is One Planet's premium choice – a must for the gram counters. This high-lofting white duck down delivers luxurious warmth at a fine feathery weight. This down has excellent compactability and loft recovery.
• Tapered rectangular in shape for additional wriggle room and versatility
• The vertical baffle system reduces the movement of air and down, preventing cold spots
• Filled with One Planet's water-repellent DWR DOWN in 800+ or 700+ loft
• Uses strong, highly breathable 15 Denier Vapour Vent for inner and outer fabric
• Three-dimensional hood and foot increase comfort and warmth
• The 3D neck muff and twin draft tubes on the zip keep warm air in
• Zip can be opened fully for more versatility