This practical multi-tool combines some of Leatherman's most requested features with premium materials and upgraded, replaceable wire cutters. Titanium handles make the tool lightweight and strong and an ultra-sharp S30V steel knife blade resists corrosion.
The Charge TTi comes standard with the Black Nylon Button Sheath
Closed Length: 10cm
Primary Blade Length: 7.37cm
420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
A powder-made stainless steel with exceptional corrosion resistance made especially for knives. S30V blades hold an edge approximately six times longer than 420 stainless steel, but may require some expertise when sharpening.
A lightweight, lustrous and corrosion resistant transition metal used in some Leatherman tools. Titanium has similar properties to steel but only 60% of its density, making tools lighter for every day carry.
1. Needlenose Pliers
A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
2. Regular Pliers
A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
3. Premium replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
4. Premium replaceable Wire Cutters
420 HC Stainless Steel bypass cutting blades, ideal for cutting light-gauge wire.
This tool allows for easy crimping for general purpose use, such as wire work.
6. Wire Stripper
A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
7. S30V Knife
A knife made with S30V, a powder-made stainless steel with exceptional corrosion resistance made especially for knives. S30V blades hold an edge approximately six times longer than 420 stainless steel.
8. 420HC Serrated Knife
A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibre.
A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
10. Spring-action Scissors
Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
11. Cutting Hook
An all-purpose cutting tool for safely cutting tape, cord, tape, seatbelts and other materials.
12. Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 8 inches or 19 centimetres.
13. Can Opener
A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
14. Bottle Opener
A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
15. Wood/Metal File
A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
16. Diamond-coated File
A stainless steel blank coated with premium synthetic diamond particles which create a rough surface that can be used to sharpen hard steel blades with much more precision than wood/metal files.
17. Large Bit Driver
This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs. Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip.
18. Small Bit Driver
This small driver slot holds the Leatherman mini tool bit in place and allows the user to use either end of the bit for different jobs. It is not intended for use with full-size screwdriver bits.
19. Medium Screwdriver
A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
• All Locking Features - All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
• Lanyard Ring - This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
• Replaceable Pocket Clip and Quick-Release Lanyard Ring - An accessory set that includes a removable clip, which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop, and a removable quick-release lanyard ring, which allows for attachment to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
• Outside-accessible Features - This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
• One-hand Operable Features - Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.