Reliable and durable quickdraws:
- Very reliable DJINN carabiner gate mechanism.
- H-shaped cross-section offers an optimized strength/weight ratio.
- Wider rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner.
Easier to use for clipping and unclipping:
- Large gate opening makes the carabiner easy to use.
- Keylock system designed to reduce the chance of snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- Larger frame size is easier to grab.
- Major axis strength: 23 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 9 kN
- Gate opening: 24 mm
- Bent gate carabiner opening: 27 mm
- Capacity: 24 mm
- Material(s): aluminum carabiner, polyester webbing, rubber STRING
- CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA, CE EN 566