At 132cm wide the Eddie 2 is comfortably big enough for two campers on large sleeping mats. The vestibules outside both doors provide space for boots, packs and more.
Designed with the rigours of outdoor education groups in mind the Eddie 2 Person Tent is ready for rough-&-tumble in 3 to 4 season conditions; Durable 100 denier Nylon tub floors, heavy duty zips, extra-strong poles & quick to set-up.
The durable rip-stop Nylon interior of the Eddie Tents provides greater protection in colder climates, prevents condensation dripping onto you from the fly, and blocks wind-blown snow coming in if the weather really turns on you.
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Extra strong #8 YKK zips
- Internal access door vents
- Symmetrical design for easy set up
- Dual entrance with generous vestibules
- No internal pockets to minimise things for kids to break
- 4 reflective storm guy cords attached to reinforced guy points
- Webbing loop in ceiling to hang a lantern etc
- Poles: 3x extra strong 9.8mm DAC Pressfit Poles
- Includes seperate fly & inner storage sacks to split weight between walkers, peg bag & pole bag
- Pegs: 10 Hook Pegs