From G-SHOCK, the watch that brought unmatched toughness to personal timekeeping, comes a collection of models that deliver a level of protection. These watches are designed and engineered to become partners of people who like their activities rough and rugged.
Major features include four large bezel screws and protruding surfaces that divide the form of the watch into six sections for a fashionable design. Buttons are among some of the largest available in the G-SHOCK lineup, for easy operation.
Low-temperature resistance allows operation even under very cold conditions, while moon and tide graphs provide essential information for marine leisure enthusiasts. A large LCD is divided into sections that make information easy to locate and read whenever you need it.
This 5-colour lineup offers the ultimate in easy operation and easy reading.
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
Size of case: 52.4 × 50 × 17.7mm
Total weight: 68.2g
Case/bezel/band material: Resin
• Mineral Glass
• Shock Resistant
• 200m water resistance
• Electroluminescent backlight – Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
• Flash alert – flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer ‘time up’ alarm, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
• Low temperature resistant (-20°C)
• World time - 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
• 1/100-second stopwatch (ST1) - Measuring capacity: 59'59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times; Other: 5-second countdown auto start
• 1/100-second stopwatch (ST2) - Measuring capacity: 59'59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer - Measuring unit: 1 second; Countdown range: 24 hours; Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments); Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
• 5 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping