A simple, strong, fixed back length rucksack for use by school and outdoor education providers. Made from Waterloc canvas for years of service.
Weight: XS – 1.95kg; S – 2kg; M – 2.18kg; L – 2.22kg
Back lengths/Pocket colour: X’Short – Black, Short – Green, Medium – Red, Long – Blue
Capacity: X’Short – 64L, Short – 68L, Medium – 72L, Long – 76L
Fabric: Waterloc canvas
Waterloc canvas was developed in Australia specifically for use on One Planet rucksacks, and is made in NSW. It is woven from yarn that has a polyester core wrapped in cotton. To put it simply, the polyester core gives the fabric strength, while the cotton expands when moist, filling any microscopic holes and providing superior waterproofing. (The cotton is also enhanced with waterproofing agents.) It is a tightly woven fabric that is impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents to ensure waterproofness and longevity.
• Colour coded by size for quick selection
• Waterloc canvas is core-spun, with canvas-bound seams, increasing durability and water resistance
• Generous pockets on lid and front for storing trail essentials
• Side pockets for drink bottles
• Durable, reliable non-crack nylon buckles
• Sleeping mat/pad attachments
• Four back fits and capacities
• Harness size corresponds with front pocket colour