Trekking and excursions on tracks and out of the tracks.
Kailash GTX is the shoe for the trekkers who look for a classic product, long-lasting and reliable in every season and on all terrains.
Water-resistant suede upper with a GORE-TEX® Performance comfort lining. Heel-Tension on the heel area assures lateral stability, protection and good support of the foot. New HI-Trail II sole designed for the maximum comfort, the polyurethane midsole ensures great cushioning throughout the entire foot plant. Vibram® rubber outsole with central helix lugs to avoid clogging with mud and stones.
36-50 (with half sizes) For sizing, refer to this chart
700g (one size 42 boot)
Upper: SUEDE Water-Resistant 1.8mm
Lining: GORE-TEX® (Performance Comfort Footwear)
Insole: COMFORT FLEX PLUS (Polypropylene + Fiberglass 5.0mm thickness, compressed felt upper coating)
Sole: HI-TRAIL II
Last: BX – BXX
• Self-moulding padding on ankle area; made of a special “Memory Foam” material, that, thanks to foot heat, adapts itself to each anatomical shape. The “Memory Foam” material keeps its dynamic memory in terms of last and thickness so it recovers its original shape after every use, avoiding unpleasant pressure.
• ACTIVimpact Technology: The soles are built with materials which are able to absorb negative impact with the ground, reducing stress to the lower limbs and exploiting to the utmost the energy used during the activity.
• Lacing system that allows a quick lace adjustment for a perfect wrapping of the foot and ankle.
• Ergonomic padded collar for a perfect ankle wrapping.
• Flex area that allows the natural movement of the ankle while walking.
• Heel support system for better lateral stability.