Lightning is an extremely lightweight roll-top backpack for fast-and-light multi-night adventures, offering outstanding comfort, freedom of movement and load-bearing stability. It has thru-hiking DNA with the carrying capacity of an internal frame pack.
Its top-loading roll closure maximizes weatherproofing and allows expansion of the main compartment to accommodate extra gear when needed.
Volume: 45 l
Size (closed): 72 × 32 × 25 cm
Weight: 1.13k g
Backlength range: 41 - 58 cm
Load Limit: 24 kg
Water Resistance: Water repellent treated
Intended use: Alpine, Expedition, Trekking, Backpacking
Warranty: 5 years
Body: 210 D HMPE ripstop nylon, PU coated, 1'500 mm water column. Oeko-Tex 100 certified. DWR 6
Frame: 6061-T6 series aluminum
• Zig-zag side compression straps and an over-the-top strap with Rapide Hook secure the load to the frame.
• Lightning employs a remarkably lightweight suspension system, the backbone of which is a stout, single aluminum stay that is secured to the lumbar pad for direct weight transfer to the users hips.
• The padded shoulder yoke, with sternum strap, slides along the the stay, allowing a wide range of vertical, micro-adjustment to precisely match the wearers torso length while reducing contact points to a minimum.
• Stretch pouches on each side hold water bottles, trekking poles or tent poles and zippered stretch pockets on each hip belt wing hold small items for quick access.
• A weather-resistant-zippered pocket at the top of the frame holds and gives access to a hydration reservoir. A mesh inner pocket keeps valuables secure.