This mid-weight Power Dry thermal pant is a great choice for any cold weather activity. The Patented Bi-component construction facilitates rapid wicking of moisture to the surface, where it is widely dispersed and dries rapidly. It’s treated with Polygiene, a permanent anti-odour technology that minimises the growth of odour-causing bacteria, making it an ideal choice for multi-day trips. Well suited to runners, skiers, and cyclists who are looking for a base layer that will remove moisture efficiently away from the skin. A slim fit minimises weight and bulk while contrast flat-stitched seams offer greater durability and comfort.
Weight: 190g (size 12)
Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
Polartec® Power Dry® with Polygiene Odour Resistant Technology keeps your skin dry when you sweat and features a natural anti-microbial to prevent odour. Silver-salt permanently adheres to the fabric neutralising odour-causing bacteria. A patented bi-component construction uses different yarns on each side of the fabric, one that is optimised to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly.
• Made from rapid drying Polartec Power Dry with superior wicking action
• Patented Bi-component knit construction optimises moisture transfer and drying
• Polygiene odour resistant technology provides permanent odour protection
• Fly front opening for sudden calls of nature
• Contrast flat-stitched seams for enhanced strength and comfort
• Crutch gusset offers improved movement and comfort
• Soft wide waist elastic
• Easy care
• Slim fit