Our original ‘outdoor ed’ tent still has a cult following after 20 years of life in the field. Updated and improved to further withstand regular use by young people Ridgeback is simple to pitch, roomy for two young people and is easily maintained.
Total Weight: 3000g
Minimum Weight: 980g
Colour : Blue/Yellow
Bathtub Floor Size: bathtub construction is watertight
Total Area Covered: 270 x 270cm
Includes: Tent, pegs, pole, stuff sack
• Blue series Flies are built tough and resistant to the rigours of our environment.
• 75D: Our Blue flies made from 75-denier Polyester with factory seam sealing for excellent waterproofness and UV resistance.
• Nylon: the full, breathable nylon inner has DWR treatment for better insulation and protection from condensation. Suitable for year-round use.
• Floors and 3D footprints
• The floor used in our tent range is tough enough to stand up to life in the bush without needing a footprint underneath. Made from 210-denier, 5000 millimetre, PU-coated HT nylon, the bathtub construction is watertight, with high side walls to prevent splash back.
• All poles are supplied by DAC, the industry leader. The poles are light, strong and reliable, made using a environmentally friendly anodising processess.
• Forged alloy pegs are made using the same method as rockclimbing hardware – perhaps a little over-engineered?
• Despite their strength, they’re easy to push in.