The Sac -1 is the workhorse of the Sac series: with a -1 comfort limit, it is at home in-house or in the outhouse! This easy-care sleeping bag is designed for general use.
The Sac is not as simple as its name suggests. It features the latest in sleeping bag technology: Thermolink fill; lightweight, breathable Vapour Vent fabric; a comfortable, efficient, tapered rectangular shape and all the technical features you expect from a One Planet bag.
Bag weight: R: 1040g, L: 1160g
Size (user height x shoulder circumference): R: 187 x 160cm, L: 195 x 175cm
Temperature ratings: Comfort 4°C, Limit of Comfort -1°C, Extreme -16°C
Stuff sack capacity: R: 8L, L: 10L
Shape: Tapered rectangular
Foot type: 3D taper
Zips: R: Left, right; L: Left
Season rating: Two to three-season
Inner and outer fabric: 30 denier Vapour Vent
Fill type: Thermolink
All One Planet synthetic bags use Thermolink, our new fabulous fill. This gives a massive 15 per cent increase in warmth when tested to the European standard, meaning we can make our bags 200-300 grams lighter. Thermolink is a bonded fibre, with the fibre blanket linked throughout its thickness. This makes it strong and eliminates the need for sewn-through stitching, as well as the accompanying heat loss.
• Tapered rectangular shape gives extra room and versatility
• Light, compact and durable Thermolink fill
• Uses strong, highly breathable 30-denier Vapour Vent for inner and outer fabric
• Three-dimensional hood and foot increase comfort and warmth
• The 3D neck muff and twin draft tubes on the zip keep warm air in
• Bi-directional zips allow you to vent your feet or zip the bag to others in the One Planet range