Simpler is often better, and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and beyond, the Tempest 30 is the pack for you. 30L of capacity is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight overnight trips. Ventilated and comfortable, the women's specific BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carrying system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets with dual access, a harness pocket and top-lid storage provide all the organisation you need.
WXS/S - 0.809 KG, WS/M - 0.860 KG
WXS/S - 28L, WS/M - 30 L
WXS/S - 52H x 28W x 27D; WS/M - 57H x 28W x 27D
If you are unsure about sizing, and for more information on this, please visit Osprey’s information page
Main: 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Check
Accent: 420D Nylon Packcloth
Bottom: 420D Nylon Block Packcloth
• Lightweight – Lightweight design with great features
• Multi-functional design – This pack has been designed to carry just as well hiking at 4km per hour as it does riding a bike downhill at 40kph.
• Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
• External Hydration Sleeve - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
• Torso Adjustable Harness - Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
• Top Loader Access - Top load access through a single drawstring closure to main compartment
• Removable Top Lid - Removable top lid with zippered pocket and under lid pocket provide extra storage and can be removed to shave weight